Not so, good sirs, not so.
The sun was out this morning, friends! And I heard through the grapevine it's supposed to be even sunnier tomorrow.
It's been two days, and I'm inching quicker and faster towards the Land of OK.
I must admit though, I do believe I'm coming down with a cold. Unfortunate timing, really, as I was preparing to bust out of my shell this very weekend. But, it is what it is. Hello, Tylenol PM.
Ben & Jerry's gets a special shout out today for having free frickin cone day today. I mean, am I the only one who thinks it's extra early this year? I always recall it being a) somewhat warm, and b) being days away from final exams. Also known as, April. It's early this year, don't even mess with me. But you know what? Just one more thing that came right on time.
Current project - re-learning how to be a liiiittle bit more of a bitch.
Story at 11.
Current project - re-learning how to be a liiiittle bit more of a bitch.
Story at 11.
No comments:
Post a Comment