Thursday, July 21, 2011

Last Will and Testament

Not to be morbid, but I'm more than likely going to perish on Saturday. Or maybe I can hold over until Sunday.

As luck would have it, my first and possibly only chance to advance to a national USTA championship will occur on Saturday, at high noon, in 101 degree heat. God bless the six indoor courts at the University of Mary Washington - but with my luck, I won't be on one of them.

So with that said, I'm making arrangements.

To my parents: I leave you my tennis rackets (fitting, since you're the ones who put them in my hands in the first place), my photos, and my clothes. I'm sure you'll have success with Good Will and ebay.

My music selection on my computer... well, that goes to Stephanie, of course. Musical kindred spirits. Only makes sense.

All the random stuffed animals in my parents basement go to Erika's adorable child. As close to a niece as I'll ever get, probably.

Books? To Lorraine. All of them.

The quacker (yes, quacker) from my land and sea tour of Seattle goes to Victoria, tribute to Joaquin dePlank.

Catherine, you get the Sisterhood of the Traveling Wizards T-shirt. It's in the second drawer from the top. Pretty sure it's your turn anyway.

The dope rainbow Converse I got recently? Feel free to fight over those. They are too awesome to go to waste.

Thomas gets the sunflowers on my counter right now. Seems like you could use a bit of sunshine these days.

And someone take my Nook. One of you needs to finish off the last of the Angry Birds.

I should have been in bed hours ago. No time like the present.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment