Except... this crazy bruising at the injection sight.
I came home from the movies tonight (saw "He's Just Not That Into You" - PERFECT chick flick) and I decided to take off the bandage from earlier today. I'm squeamish enough about getting blood drawn, but I was NOT prepared for this ghastly sight.
Also, in case anyone is wondering, yes, those are Senor Frog pajamas in the background.
In a way, its sort of psychedelic. It's at least four different colors, mainly of the red/purple hue and it would be sort of cool if it weren't on my ARM.
Other reason for concern? Um, it kind of hurts. Not a lot, just some soreness.
Still... I sort of look like I've been hooked up to dialysis for the last two days. I'm supposed to go to the gym tomorrow and work out with my trainer, but based on what I know he's going to tell me to do, I'm wondering if I should go through with it. I'm really not in the mood to bust a vein while I'm on set two of the plank.
Alright. Well... progress report tomorrow I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment